I've been watching a hk series and as usual I get bored while watching shows. Therefore, I've been playing minesweeper while watching and I've managed to complete the largest minesweeper (the one with 99 mines) a couple of times now! It was quite an exciting experience as everytime when I'm left with the last few mines, I'm always worried of clicking a wrong square. And there were a few times where I had to make a guess as to which square was a mine. I was so happy that I took screen shots!
Church was so empty today and there were only a few of us from our cell there! And some of them were late so when service started, there were only Joel, Wenfu and I sitting as Dino and Ade were playing the guitar/singing. After service, while we were waiting for those who were meeting whoever they had to meet, I managed to charm David into gong xi gong xi-ing me! He was so adorable! He was walking around looking blur as usual when I said hello and happy new year to him. And then he put his two hands together and gong xi-ed me! And then he kept wandering all around without his shoes so Ck held him to keep him in balance (He was lifting his feet up that he couldn't balance himself!) while I helped him out his shoes on. But he later turned shy and wouldn't gong xi Ade and Ck. (:
The few of us from cell who were there after, went to Vivocity for lunch and we ate at White Dog Cafe. The food was pretty good and not really expensive at all! We then walked around and the few guys had to wait for us girls to shop/browse around shops until they decide to go to Best while we went into Fashion City. It was a fun fun day!
School is starting again tomorrow! Feels like I've been away from school for a long time as I had the whole week off! Totally did not touch my books at all this week and now I can't even remember what we learnt before we went on out CNY break. Ah... I must start working hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment