WOOOTS! My exams are over! The long awaited holidays is finally here. We can all relax and chill out now! ((:
But I'm soo angry at the stupid course registration system. It keeps failing and having technical glitches and server problems! AFTER MY LAST EXAM PAPER TODAY I STAYED IN SCHOOL FOR 3 HOURS! Just so that I can select my class quickly and get into the combination I want! I planned my timetable okay. But the system screwed up again! So I waited for nothing. Turns out many people stayed just to select the classes. My my, we are so enthusiatic when it comes to school related matters. The whole process of refreshing just about a thousand times, trying to select my classes, talking to people on msn about the error messages, calling people and getting all hyped up gave me such a bad headache. It was such a mentally draining process. Much worse than the UGC paper I sat for today (which was very bad).
Went down to Mustafa after that because Cassie has been saying she wants to go. Wrong day and wrong time to go so we didn't stay long. Made our way to Cassie's house later where we had fun after dinner! She took out all ehr bits and pieces and we made earrings! It's so cool! You cut and string things, hook things up and just create stuff. It was fun! Then Cassie decided to paint my nails purple. So I got free nail shaping and painting. ((:
Anyway, there is seriously too much rain pouring down. Yesterday was such a wet day. I arrived in school half wet and it took the whole of my 2 hour paper + 1 hour waiting time for my jeans to dry (my slippers didn;t even dry in that time) and when I got out, it was raining AGAIN! But it was much worse this time. The moment I alighted from the bus, SPLASH! I stepped into a BIG BIG BIG puddle of water. It's not even a puddle actually, because the whole bus stop was flooded and the water was flowing so quickly. It was almost ankle deep. And I alighted at the Marymount bus-stop which means quite a long walk home. The entire journey, I was basically walking through water. I was soaked. The umbrella made no difference at all, except maybe my hair was a bit drier than if I didn;t have it. And I got splashed by this police van driving by! So I was trying to block the water coming from the sides and from the top at the same time. And the canal was soo full and flowing so fast, I SAW A FROG! It looked dead but maybe it just couldn't swim against the water. AND AND! I nearly stepped into a drain! Thats because the drain was totally filled with water till it was level with the ground. So I thought it was ground that was flooded with water and I wanted to cut across and save some walking time. But I thought it looked a bit funny so following my sense, I just walked the normal way and then I remembered that it's a drain! Imagine if I had tried to "cut across"! I would have fallen in and drowned/injured myself badly! It sounds quite funny now though. But I wish it would stop pouring down so much. I want to swim/run/cycle!
POOOF!
No comments:
Post a Comment