Monday, November 27, 2006

Little Red Dancing Hood!

Little Red Dancing Hood was awesome! I'm so proud of my ballet mates! The dances were so beautiful that i got chills just from watching it on the screen backstage. Made me wanna dance again. Anyway, I was a runner for the 2 shows and boy was it tiring! I'll remember to thank all the backstage crew people from now on! It was my first time being a runner and it was great though stressful. Having to look after the little kids, tying buns for little kids and putting their costumes on, getting the 500+ performers from their various holding areas all around the school backstage in time, putting make up on for kids who immeditely take it off, getting people ready in their correct order for the finale! Yes, the finale was the worst part of it! We never really got it right so on Friday night, we started preparing for the finale during the interval! Although we had to make the little kids wait for ages outside, it was the only way to do it. And yay! We got everybody on stage in time and all the runner were sooo happy as it was the first time! So, to sum it all up, it was a nice experience. I got to play with little kids! And Gwen, a little rabbit, sung for me. She was soo adorable. She had a fever so I went to talk to her and then she sat with me later on the steps and talked to me. And she gave me a hug just before she went home. =) oh yeah, and somehow, Ms Lee knows my name. But she was nice!

There's ballet on friday, at 6.45pm. I'm thinking if I should go. I really want to dance pretty badly but I'm gonna look so bad. My technique's all gone and I've gained sooo much weight! But it's logical to start dancing asap because the longer I leave it, the longer to get back. Just like the longer you stay away, the harder to return. So most probably I'll go. It's advanced class anyway. =)

Oh yeah, Monica found her CIP mambo jambo. It's at Red's Schoolhouse, a kindergarten-childcare centre place near our house. I went there with her for 2 hours today. But i don't think I'll be going back. It was nice volunteering and working with kids again, but I kinda like having free time. Even though I do basically nothing everyday, I like the idea that I can say I shall go here or there whenever I like. Yeah.... but I think I'll return sometime. It's not like they will chase me away anyway.

2 more days till results come out! 0_o

No comments: