Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sleep, find me soon!

This holiday so far has left me feeling more tired than the hectic semester itself. An entire week of restless sleep with constant waking up at the unearthly hour of 5-5.30am. I guess I should be thankful if I only wake up once because some nights, I wake up at times such as 2.20am, 3.30am, 6.30am and finally decide to just give up trying to sleep at 7.30am.

The lack of sleep or rather the inability to sleep is causing me to feel so cranky and weird. I hate feeling so needy and whiny. *whacks self around head*

Please, sleep come find me soon! Pray, may I have good nights' rests. Being able to sleep for 8 hours straight sounds like a really fortunate thing now. At least I'm able to appreciate the little things in life now and I'm thankful for the lesson learnt here.

No comments: