Thursday, February 26, 2009

Splutter Splutter and Sexy Voice

This week was spent trying to recover from my flu, feeling dazed and tired all the time while trying to focus and study for mid terms. Current status of attempt remains at WORK IN PROGRESS. Voice still sounds odd to me and I'm pretty worried it will stay this way forever. >:|

Have been hooked onto FML. It's quite sad to say that my current source of entertainment has sort of ran out because I finished reading all 100+ pages of FML! O.o

After the crazy cramming for law mid term exam (which was quite a stunning paper) while feeling terrible, I had a really nice, relaxing afternoon yesterday. An afternoon filled with cookies, pizza, Mythbusters, beautiful piano pieces and massages. (: It was a nice break before diving back into the pile of work.

My book arrived in the mail today and it's in excellent condition and plastic wrapped! It was a good choice in the end which saved me a trip down to borders and I managed to save some money too! Though the little amount saved from that purchase is all spent on other things. Reminder: Need to be in recession mode. Other than that, I managed to find the track for variation on the kanon and I also got the scores from Kenneth yesterday. I was searching so hard for it the last time after I first heard it. Happy things!

I never realized how much I enjoyed watching Mythbusters until while watching and thinking about the programme, I suddenly questioned myself as to why I never considered engineering as an option. Maybe I could have turned out to be a really brilliant engineer and then I could apply to Discovery for a job on Mythbusters and conduct coool experiments! Some wishful thinking going on here. I think I shall stick to Business and just continue watching Mythbusters on the telly.

No comments: