As people go through life with so many masks and so many different selves that they choose to show at time, do you think that they get confused as to which one is the real them?
Recently I've been thinking how, in so many ways, I've become the person that I promised myself, when I was young, I will never be. I'm not happy with myself and on some many occasions when I try to think my way through this issue, I realized that I can't even figure myself out anymore - Who I really am, what my personality really is like? Suddenly, I feel very scared.
I have every intention of remaining committed to the promise I made at the beginning of the year.
Today is not a good day. Probably to say that it was bad would be an understatement. I'm in such a cranky mood now that I kicked up a fuss about not going out when I didn't even want to go out anyway. And they even bought doughnuts for me, but I was still cranky.
It has been fun staying late in school to do project, crushing in on the other groups' meeting, popping in and out of their rooms and annoying them (actually it's more like them annoying me!). But I would still like to tell them that superpoke lives in facebook, and facebook alone! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment