Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Officially a student again!

I have a major announcement to make!
I'm officially a student of Temasek Junior College!
I'm an official student again! After taking so long to decide, I went down to TJC yesterday to register myself. The person was so helpful and everything was settled very quickly. I was welcomed to TJC, given a brochure, took a brief tour around the school. After 6 months of being away from school, I can't wait for school to start! Yay for school!

After registering at TJC, going down to petmart to buy food for the koi (kois?) and Star, father, brother and I went down to driving range. The one in Bishan, Asia Golf Academy i think? My hitting was disgusting! It was like 10000 times worse than the other day. The number of good hits were countable, and it was just disgusting. Gave up after I finished the first basket of golf balls and went to buy Gatorade. Grrr. What a day. I swear, the next time it will be better.

A nice poem to read:

Slow Dance
Have you ever watched kids
On a merry-go-round?
Or listened to the rain Slapping on the ground?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
You better slow down.
Don't dance so fast.
Time is short.
The music won't last.
Do you run through each day
On the fly?
When you ask
How are you?
Do you hear the reply?
When the day is done !
Do you lie in your bed
With the next hundred chores
Running through your head?
You'd better slow down
Don't dance so fast.
Time is short.
The music won't last.
Ever told your child,
We'll do it tomorrow?
And in your haste,
Not see his sorrow?
Ever lost touch,
Let a good friendship die
Cause you never had time
To call and say,"Hi"
You'd better slow down.
Don't dance so fast.
Time is short.
The music won't last.
When you run so fast to get somewhere
You miss half the fun of getting there.
When you worry and hurry through your day,
It is like an unopened gift....
Thrown away.
Life is not a race.
Do take it slower
Hear the music
Before the song is over.

Things to do: Pack my room.

No comments: